BIKAR's management is committed to meeting the legal and regulatory requirements as well as the needs of our existing and potential customers.
Our mission is to be our customers' preferred partner, providing quality, service and cost-effective manufacturing and delivery through continuous improvement, investment in people, communication and strong management.
We achieve this by implementing and applying a management system that meets the requirements of AS9100:2016 and by:
- Make the quality policy and the requirements of this policy and objectives available to all employees and, if requested, to other interested parties.
- Identification and fulfilment of requirements applicable to BIKAR.
- Continuously improve, invest in and monitor the quality system and governance.
- Investment in resources, technology and training required to support and improve the quality and management system for the benefit of the company and stakeholders.
- Promote the involvement of all staff at all levels to support and improve quality and business management systems.
- Grow the business and monitor corporate, quality and stakeholder objectives.
- Use communication with customers, employees and suppliers as an important part of the company.
- Achieve and maintain delivery performance above customer expectations
- Maintaining quality that exceeds customer expectations
- Annual sales growth above budget expectations
- Annual profitability exceeding budget expectations
- Maintenance and expansion of existing third-party registrations and customer approvals
- Continuous monitoring and improvement of key performance indicators